2021-2022 Club Season Tryouts
- Sunday, October 31, 2021, 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 14, 2021, 9:30 a.m.
Chanhassen High School (Main Gym)
2200 Lyman Blvd
Chanhassen, MN 55317
- $25 for Players who registered and paid on-line before the day of the tryout.
- $45 (cash or check only) for players who did not register or who did not pay before the day of the tryout. Due to COVID-19, we may not be able to accept all players that show up and did not pre-register online.
- Tryout fees should be prepaid on-line via credit card. On the day of the tryout no credit cards will be accepted at the door.
- Tryout fees are non-refundable.
- Starts at 9:00 a.m. It is recommended that you arrive at this time.
- COVID-19 protocols will be sent out prior to the tryout.
- Players will need to wear a shirt with their first and last name clearly labeled on it.
- Players will need to bring a labeled water bottle.
- Players will need to bring the following completed paperwork:
JVA Release of Liability
JVA Medical Release Form
Freeze Player Agreement
Freeze Parent Agreement
Skill evaluation and selection process:
- At 9:30 a.m. the coaches will start to evaluate the players. We will consider each player's skill level, position, attitude, work ethic, coach-ability and more. At tryouts you will find out if you have been selected for a team. We will continue to evaluate players during the first week or two of practices to finalize all rosters. We plan to create rosters of 9-11 players.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, our plan to minimize the length of tryouts. By 12:00 p.m. we should be done with the player selection process. On tryout day, parents will be required to pay their first team fee payment (non-refundable) of $650.00 (CHECKS ONLY), sign a binding commitment letter and a financial agreement.