Freeze 2020 15s-16s Teams
Coaches - Our 15s and 16s teams will have 2 coaches per team plus additional skills coaches.
Practice Location: Chapel Hill Academy - 306 W 78th Street, Chanhassen
Practice Schedule - practices start the week of November 11, and will run through the last tournament. Each team will have two practices per week and will also have additional monthly skills practices run by our Freeze staff and MN Gophers!
Freeze 15-1 and Freeze 16-1 Tournament Schedule:
- Molten Series - January 4 or 5
- Molten Series - January 18 or 19
- Big City Luau - January 25 or 26
- JVA Jamboree, Milwaukee, WI - February 1-2
- NorthStar Presidents Day Challenge - February 15-16
- Molten Series - February 22 or 23
- The Mizuno Showcase, Wisconsin Dells, WI - March 6-8
- Molten Series - March 14 or 15
- Molten Series - April 4 or 5
- Rochester Cup - May 2-3
- Twin Cities Molten Cup - May 16-17
- Stars and Stripes Classic - May 23-25
- M1 Pre-Nationals - June 6
- Junior National Volleyball Championships, Orlando, FL - June 24-28
- Northern Lights National Qualifier, Minneapolis, MN - April 24-26
- Windy City National Qualifier, Chicago, IL - April 10-12
- Show Me Qualifier, Kansas City, MI - March 28-30 OR April 3-5
Apparel: 15s-16s players will receive 2 Nike jerseys, 1 Nike spandex, 2 practice t-shirts, Nike kneepads, 1 pair of Nike socks, Nike volleyball shoes, Nike warm-up suite (top and pant) and a Nike backpack. Additional items and fan apparel will be available for purchase.
- Freeze 15-1 - $3,875.00
- Freeze 16-1 - $3,875.00
What do the fees include: Coaches, facility/gym rental, equipment, tournament registration, apparel package, positional training, coaches travel, admin, IT, and registration with governing bodies.
Everything is covered in your team fees except travel costs. Why aren't travel costs included? Many parents travel to watch their daughters compete out of town. For this reason, we prefer to give parents the choice to room with their daughter and make their own travel arrangements. This saves money in the long run because families don't have to pay for their daughter's travel/lodging within team fees and in addition pay for their own travel. Parents also have the option to use frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards, etc. Since the players room with their parents and not 3 other players, the girls usually get more sleep and perform better!
*Information subject to change