Freeze 2019 17s-18s Teams
Coaches - Our 18-1 team will have 1 coach and our 17-1 team will have 2 coaches.
- Freeze 17-1 coaches: Carlita Hanson and Megan Thacker
- Freeze 18-1 coach: Joe Wilson
Practice Schedule - practices start the first week of December and run through the last tournament.
- Freeze 17-1 team: Monday and Thursday evenings
- Freeze 18-1 team: Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Molten Series - January 5 or 6
- Molten Series - January 19 or 20
- Big City Luau - January 26 or 27
- NorthStar Presidents Day Challenge - February 16-17
- Molten Series - February 23 or 24
- MN Select Tournament - March 3
- Molten Series - March 16 or 17
- Molten Series - April 6 or 7
- Northern Lights Challenge - April 13-14
- Rochester Cup (Rochester, MN) - May 4-5
Apparel: 17-18s players will receive 2 Nike jerseys, 1 Nike spandex, 2 practice t-shirts, Nike kneepads, 1 pair of Nike socks and Nike volleyball shoes. Nike warm-up suite (top and pant), Nike backpack and additional items will be available for purchase.
- Freeze 17-1 - $2,450.00
- Freeze 18-1 - $1,950.00
Payment schedule (Freeze 18-1): first payment of $750.00 due at tryouts (November 11, 2018), $500.00 due on December 1, 2018, $500.00 due on January 1, 2019, $500.00 due on February 1, 2019 and $200.00 due on March 1, 2019.
What do the fees include: Coaches, facility/gym rental, equipment, tournament registration, apparel package, coaches travel, admin, IT, and registration with governing bodies.
Everything is covered in your team fees except travel costs. Why aren't travel costs included? Many parents travel to watch their daughters compete out of town. For this reason, we prefer to give parents the choice to room with their daughter and make their own travel arrangements. This often saves money in the long run because families don't have to pay for their daughter's travel/lodging within team fees and in addition pay for their own travel. Parents also have the option to use frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards, etc.
*Information subject to change